As a project leader, you will be responsible for delivering our data integration services to clients worldwide. This varied role will involve managing the client’s needs and expectations, from planning through to implementation using our specialist tools. You may also be involved in existing projects and new product development.
We’re a small business, so we have a relaxed work environment with an emphasis on collaboration. You will be working closely with your fellow project managers and our directors.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Agile software development skills
- The motivation to understand client issues
- Excellent teamwork and verbal and written communication skills
- Five or more years of experience in a technology-related role.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience of Java
- Unix experience including bash shell scripting
- Experience in CI/build tools such as Jenkins and Maven
- Knowledge of Node.js and Vue.js.
£35,000 to £45,000 per year.
Once they’ve been with us long enough to qualify, all our employees enjoy:
- Membership of an employee-owned company
- Flexible start and finish times
- Generous company pension scheme with company contributions of up to 6.5%
- Generous holiday allowance of 33 days (25 days plus 8 days of Bank Holidays) with additional holiday for longer service
- Optional Cycle to Work scheme
- Ethical and environmental policies
- Team days out
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular supplies of cake.
Our company was founded in 2002. Our shares are held by a Trust on behalf of all our employees. As part of the Trust, all employees are able to be a part of the ongoing success of the business. Having a voice in the organisation motivates everyone in the company to build on their specialist skills and create a sustainable future.
Our DataHub data integration service and Transformation Manager data migration software help some of the world’s leading organisations take control of their data. If you join us, you’ll potentially be working with clients such as Honda and Jaguar Land Rover.
Our headquarters are located at the leafy Parc Menai business park near Bangor, North Wales. To protect our staff during the pandemic, we are currently working remotely and will return to the office when the Welsh Government recommends that we do so. We then plan to trial a hybrid office and home working system.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.